Congratulations on your nomination, or selection as one of this year’s performers or presenters!
Below you will find all the information you’ll need regarding anything you need to know beforehand.
- Everyone, including us that run the Montie Awards, will need to buy a ticket to help offset the cost of the venue. Tickets are only $15 for the entire night and we encourage you to bring your family and friends!
- Wardrobe: Everyone is asked to wear a tuxedo or dark suit, or formal gown to the event. Some presenters may require a change of clothes, but you will be approached individually if this is the case.
- At the event, you will have two reserved seats available on the first floor of the Crighton Theatre. Some, but not all, of these will be aisle seats to make getting up and down to present/perform/accept an award easier. Where that seat is downstairs is first-come, first-serve. Your seat placards will be handed to you when you pick up your ticket at will call.
- We hope you stay for the reception in Founders Plaza, which will occur immediately after the ceremony. There will be wine, snacks and areas to take photos.
- Please be available Friday, Aug. 10, for a brief rehearsal at 7 p.m. This process should last around 30 minutes.
- Please be available on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday as noted below before the show for a rehearsal to make sure there won’t be any hiccups the day of. You should have been contacted by a Monties staff member for rehearsal times. If you have not, please email email@example.com.
- If you are one of our surprise performers and forget your rehearsal time, please check with a member of the Monties staff.